Monday 21 January 2013

Welcome!

Well Hello.

Mighty oaks from little acorns grow, at least this is the plan.

After up-rooting from London,UK in September 2012 I am currently laying down the foundations for my business and new life here in the south of France. Nice to be precise, with most of my work being in the ever glamorous state of Monaco. It's hard going, until I moved here I had never had a French lesson and knew no one that lives in this part of the world but things are coming together. Work wise it is a very different ball game, goodbye music industry and being booked up for Face Painting gigs months in advance! Farewell to my close knit, ever supportive and seemingly endless network of painters across London. Hello Sun, Sea and a country that hasn't particularly warmed to Face and Body Art and certainly doesn't make it an easy profession!

Well, here I am at the almost beginning, My international website is finally live so please do take a look - Fabulous Faces By Jemma Scott and if you ever have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me using this email -Here!

Oh and this was the view from one of my jobs last week ... Face painting in beautiful Beaulieu Sur Mer.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com